The trustworthiness of your website – or lack of, will cause the heaviest shock on your sales conversions, and at last, the success or failure of your site. Following are nine ways you’ll be able to better the trustworthiness of your website:
1. Buy a “real” domain name. For instance myproduct.com, as contrary to myproduct.blogspot.com, or myproduct.homestead.com. Having your own web address name makes you appear more professional, and raises your trustworthiness.
2. Expose your contact information. If you sell products straight off your site, it’s crucial to show your contact information, as opposed to applying a contact form. If privacy is a concern, you will be able to use a service like the UPS Store for a physical shipping and mailing address.
3. Personalize your website. Allow for an “About Us” page. Besides, leave the names of the owner(s) and employees, if you have any. Make sure to include pictures and short biographies. The riskiest thing you can do is give the appearance you prefer to be anonymous, which obviously generates distrust.
4. Become verified. If you use PayPal for payment processing, make sure to expose the “PayPal Verified” logo.
5. Make certain your payment processing is secure. This includes a secure server, and a secure gateway. Make sure your clients payments are as protected as imaginable.
6. Use testimonials. Ask your customers for testimonials and permit to use their full name on your site. Also, testimonials that have contact information such as a website or e-mail address are a lot more believable than just “Sara U.”, New York, which looks bogus.
7. Provide a guarantee. If you offer a money back guarantee on your service or product, say so. Conversely, if you don’t, tell so. Understandably spell out the length of your guarantee, what it covers, and any other to the point details.
9. Broadcast your professional qualifications. This includes professional certifications, awards, published articles and books, etc.
View the article here:
[tags]targeted visitors, internet marketing, marketing news, sales conversions, marketing tips[/tags]