Pre Sales Questions
- Choose your product from one of the sales pages.
- Choose your options (niche, number of visitors etc.)
- Approved web traffic orders will start within 24 hours
- You will receive an email with log in to the stats area when your order is approved -normally within 24 hours.
Yes, we will only send you real human visitors.
RealTrafficSource.com does NOT charge a setup fee. All funds added to your account will be for your campaign usage.
Visa card or any other credit card or direct bank transfer (Local US banks only). Vi also accept Bitcoins/crypto, G Pay and Apple Pay.
We ALWAYS answer all emails. If you don’t see any reply from us, please check your spam box. Sometimes your spam filter takes our replies and you never see the reply. If you never receive a reply from us, try to use a gmail or yahoo account and send us a new email.
You can also use our live, human chat and contact us directly.
Yes, all customers get access to an admin panel where you can change your url, category, adjust the daily cap or pause your campaign. You will also receive live tracking using cutt.ly.
All approved campaigns and orders will start within 24 hours.
Web Traffic Questions
Yes, it is Adsense safe. We have been sending traffic to Adsense sites for years and we have NEVER had a problem or complaint with regards to any ad service.
Yes we do. You will not receive the same visitor from us more than once in a 24 hour period. We also offer 100% Analytics traffic here.
Our traffic network consists of over 20.000 domain names and a very large blog network directed to a network of 5 servers.
This network then distributes the traffic according to our customers requirements.
Below is a diagram describing how our traffic is targeted and routed.
All incoming traffic from expired domains and our blog network is directed to Server 1. Then to servers 3, 4 or 5 based on customers targeting requirements.
US State traffic is traffic that is targeted to specific states in the US. For instance, if you want to reach 10,000 people in the state of California, you would purchase traffic exclusively for that state.
Social Traffic Questions
For the past few years we have been managing lots of social media accounts for companies and developing huge accounts on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more.
With these accounts, we are able to reach a large number of very active social media followers every single day. As part of our management agreements, we maintain a 10% share of the advertising rights used to reach these users everyday. We use this ad space (banner ads, status updates and tweets) to draw visitors into our niche targeting pools and then distribute them to the advertisers in that pool.
For instance, let's say you are selling purses. We may drop a status update related to shopping on our Fashion related fan site with over 1.7 million fans or promote "The latest dating sites" on a singles related twitter account with over 2 million followers.
If you were to combine the followers and fans into one giant pool. Chances are you are a fan or follower of more than one of our managed accounts already.
- All Social Media Visitors are IP Unique, fully trackable and engaged.
- 100% trackable using Google Analytics and other popular tracking systems. Regardless of what you use to track your visitors, we have you covered.
- 100% verifiable in Webmaster Tools/Search Central.
- 100% Google AdSense friendly. Since these visitors come directly from high traffic social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, you can rest assured your AdSense ads are safe.
- Pop ups, exit pops, framebreakers, video and sound are ALL allowed.
With this traffic, anything goes. (With the exception of download prompts and viruses of course.)
- Very low bounce rates (20% or less). Social Media visitors are active surfers by nature. Many advertisers are seeing bounce rates near 0%!
- Social Visitors stay longer. Tired of views that only last a little while? Social visitors stay in general on the site 3X longer than most other types of surfers.
Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page. Quality backlinks will get you more organic traffic.