Pre Sales Questions
- Choose your product from one of the sales pages.
- Choose your options (niche, number of visitors etc.)
- Approved web traffic orders will start within 24 hours
- You will receive an email with log in to the stats area when your order is approved -normally within 24 hours.
Yes, we will only send you real human visitors.
RealTrafficSource.com does NOT charge a setup fee. All funds added to your account will be for your campaign usage.
Visa card or any other credit card or direct bank transfer (Local US banks only). Vi also accept Bitcoins/crypto, G Pay and Apple Pay.
We ALWAYS answer all emails. If you don’t see any reply from us, please check your spam box. Sometimes your spam filter takes our replies and you never see the reply. If you never receive a reply from us, try to use a gmail or yahoo account and send us a new email.
You can also use our live, human chat and contact us directly.
Yes, all customers get access to an admin panel where you can change your url, category, adjust the daily cap or pause your campaign. You will also receive live tracking using cutt.ly.
All approved campaigns and orders will start within 24 hours.
Web Traffic Questions
Yes, it is Adsense safe. We have been sending traffic to Adsense sites for years and we have NEVER had a problem or complaint with regards to any ad service.
Yes we do. You will not receive the same visitor from us more than once in a 24 hour period. We also offer 100% Analytics traffic here.
Our traffic network consists of over 20.000 domain names and a very large blog network directed to a network of 5 servers.
This network then distributes the traffic according to our customers requirements.
Below is a diagram describing how our traffic is targeted and routed.
All incoming traffic from expired domains and our blog network is directed to Server 1. Then to servers 3, 4 or 5 based on customers targeting requirements.
US State traffic is traffic that is targeted to specific states in the US. For instance, if you want to reach 10,000 people in the state of California, you would purchase traffic exclusively for that state.
Social Traffic Questions
For the past few years we have been managing lots of social media accounts for companies and developing huge accounts on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more.
With these accounts, we are able to reach a large number of very active social media followers every single day. As part of our management agreements, we maintain a 10% share of the advertising rights used to reach these users everyday. We use this ad space (banner ads, status updates and tweets) to draw visitors into our niche targeting pools and then distribute them to the advertisers in that pool.
For instance, let's say you are selling purses. We may drop a status update related to shopping on our Fashion related fan site with over 1.7 million fans or promote "The latest dating sites" on a singles related twitter account with over 2 million followers.
If you were to combine the followers and fans into one giant pool. Chances are you are a fan or follower of more than one of our managed accounts already.
- All Social Media Visitors are IP Unique, fully trackable and engaged.
- 100% trackable using Google Analytics and other popular tracking systems. Regardless of what you use to track your visitors, we have you covered.
- 100% verifiable in Webmaster Tools/Search Central.
- 100% Google AdSense friendly. Since these visitors come directly from high traffic social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, you can rest assured your AdSense ads are safe.
- Pop ups, exit pops, framebreakers, video and sound are ALL allowed.
With this traffic, anything goes. (With the exception of download prompts and viruses of course.)
- Very low bounce rates (20% or less). Social Media visitors are active surfers by nature. Many advertisers are seeing bounce rates near 0%!
- Social Visitors stay longer. Tired of views that only last a little while? Social visitors stay in general on the site 3X longer than most other types of surfers.
Guaranteed Signups Terms and Questions
In order to ensure the fastest delivery of your signups you will be bound by the terms and conditions below.
You are purchasing “Guaranteed Signups” from RealTrafficSource.com. A “Guaranteed Signup” is defined as a request for free information from the website submitted. Free information can be described as:
- Filling out a form to receive information via email.
- Submitting a pre-enroll application
- Submitting an email address for inclusion in a newsletter
- Completing an application for a free membership
- Completing a form in order to take a free tour of your offer.
A “Guaranteed Signup” does not mean that you will receive any type of compensation or upgrade activity from a member. Furthermore, if your program requires a user to submit multiple pages of information, or requires the user to proceed with a confirmation process via email in order to appear in your back office, by submitting such an offer you agree that the signup information provided by Real Traffic Source is final.
- We accept websites that offer a free service or free information only. Visitors can not be prompted to make payment of any type before completing the entire free process. If your program does not allow a visitor to complete the entire process without prompting for payment, then your account will be removed from our system. You will then have the option to change the URL to a program that fits within our guidelines or you may be charged a 10% administration fee. Know what you are buying and do not submit “payment required” programs.
- If your website requires a visitor to fill out multiple pages before completing any type of free registration, please note that we will recognize only the first form submission (first page of the process) and will count this as one signup, regardless if the rest of the registration process is completed. It is advised that if you have a program that has many different pages of information before completion that you create a custom signup form to use instead.
- Form Location changes. If you are promoting a program that is masked or inside frames, we reserve the right to change the promotional URL to reflect the exact location of the signup for used to obtain the signup.
If you wish to change your program URL after it has received one or more signups, you will be required to purchase credits equal to the amount used for your current URL. This means that if you have purchased 50 credits and used 10 of those credits for Site A, you cannot change the URL to Site B until you have purchased an additional 10 credits to bring Site B to 50 total credits. This does not apply to those accounts that have been contacted by administration requesting a new URL.
Getting an account credit for a bad lead is easy to do but to insure that your requests are handled as soon as possible you will need to follow a few guidelines.
NOTE: Only signups with bad email addresses will be replaced. The purpose of this program is to send interested people to your website with the ability to receive free information from the service you are promoting.
To request a signup credited, please provide us with a screenshot or similar as proof. You will have 7 days from the date you received your report to dispute it. Signup disputes older than 7 days will not be honored.
Please note that signups will only be credited if we have determined that an address is invalid. We will do so by sending an email to the signup contact. If we do not receive a bounce back, we will not replace the signup.
We will not replace signups that have already been replaced.
While we will deliver signups to CPA offers, we will not and can not guarantee that any part of your offer beyond the first page will be completed. Some offers have multiple pages containing hundreds of questions, and all are required to be completed before CPA offers will count the signup.
We will count the signup as valid after the very first page is submitted, regardless of your CPA requirements. Additionally, we do not guarantee that your CPA provider will acknowledge or accept any signups submitted through our system. Most offers require strict cookie guidelines which can be corrupted, removed or overwritten during the signup process. In addition since merchant sites must include a “clear pixel” on their website in order to count the signup, this can easily be removed by the merchant and therefor may never count your signup. Note: A clear pixel is responsible for reading the cookie info set by your affiliate link. Many programs and browsers have enforced stricter cookie guidelines and therefor may not allow the clear pixel to properly read this information. Running CPA offers through this network are considered to be at your own risk and without any rights to dispute based on tracking information which you do not directly control.
We do not accept programs that ask for quote services or require a user to give financial data. Since our servers collect all information in order to provide proof of signup, we can not and will not hold sensitive personal information.
- Insurance Quotes (Car, Life, Health etc.)
- Loan Programs ( Cash Advance, Payday, Auto, Mortgage etc.)
- Adult Related Offers
- Adult Related Personals (Friendfinder etc)
In the event your website becomes unavailable or terminated and visitors cannot reach your website, you will have 7 days to address the issue by changing your URL. Programs that do not address the issue within 7 days may be removed from the system without any right to compensation.
All sales of RealTrafficSource.com products/services are final and are non-refundable.
By completing your purchase from RealTrafficSource.com, you agree that you are purchasing digital, intangible goods and as such are not entitled to a refund of said goods, regardless of the reason why.
Our network delivers a large number of text based links and targeted banners each and every day. Any visitor that clicks on one of these links / banners are taken to one of our ad lists, which are set up similar to a Google search page.
When a visitor sees a link that they are interested in, they are taken to that advertiser site. When a program link is clicked, they are directed to the advertisers site through a special script. This script monitors the visitors progress through the members site.
If the visitor decides to sign up for a program, our script will capture the exact information submitted to the member through their website, and place a copy of this information on our server. This information is held as proof of delivery so that you can verify this lead sent in your final report.
Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page. Quality backlinks will get you more organic traffic.
Targeted Emails Terms and Conditions
- Accounts that have not submitted content for the targeted emails within 3 days of sending may have their send date cancelled and rescheduled at our convenience.
- RealTrafficSource reserves the right to postpone the send date up to 7 business days under extreme circumstances. In the event that the date is changed by RealTrafficSource, no additional fees will apply.
- Accounts will be sent out on scheduled date before 5pm PST. In the event that the click-thru guarantee has not been reached within 7 days of the first mailing. An additional mailing will be scheduled for the next available date.
- Any website that is offline, down or interrupted understands that we can not shut off traffic being delivered from previous email sent out. Traffic delivered during this time will not be credited.
- Since RealTrafficSource can not guarantee the amount of response to any given targeted email marketing campaign, the advertiser must understand that it may take up to 90 days to deliver the full amount stated in our guarantee.
- Client will be notified by email when the targeted emails campaign begins. Support matters must be submitted through our ticketing system.
- RealTrafficSource is not responsible for any errors in content or links that are submitted by client.
- RealTrafficSource makes no warranties or guarantees towards sales of your products or services.
- Log in here to monitor and make changes to your targeted emails campaigns