I know the heaviest problems fronting affiliate marketers these hours is traffic. You may be asking yourself these questions? Should I pay for traffic? Should I examine PPC to step-up my conversions? What unpaid formulas are there online to get traffic to my blog, or website? I’m gonna resolve these questions, besides allow for a decent list of methods I personally apply to generate free traffic.
1st question -Should you pay for traffic? If you have lots of money to spend on your online business, and your business is just taking off I’d say yes. But be cautious you could lose the shirt off your back if you don’t play it smart. I would recommend detecting low-priced clicks on Adwords like .10 to .20 cents a click if achievable. It might seem hard but with right keyword research it can be accomplished. For the more dearly-won keyword phrases I’d begin a link building campaign and grow in the SEs with proper search engine optimization, and link building. You’ll discover a firm growth in your sites ranking in the serps with around-the-clock effort. PPC is just a short-run fix unless you’ve an eternal amount of money to throw around.
Do you have to test PPC? Absolutely not! I’ve done ppc crusades in the past but all the traffic I return to my blog is 100% free. Not too bad reckoning there are a few more websites than folks on this planet. And I did it with good old fashioned hard work, trial and error, and motivation.But you can always drop a low sum of money if you are on a budget like $100 and you will be able to capitalize on Googles free $100 in promoting for fresh account contracts. But the choice is up to you if you prefer to go that route.
I care for my blog equal to a business because that’s what it is. An online business I’m really proud of. That was made-up with my blood, sweat, and tears. Yes it’s been a fierce ride at times, but I’d not trade it for any price. If you’r an affiliate, or Internet vendor do you want to make money online? Or bring in more money online if your an intermediate, or a veteran professional? So care for your blog, or website like a business and not as just a spare-time activity. And found your blog close to a niche that interests you! This will just about assure that you stick with your business project for the long run, and don’t give up in a few days. This will earn you a lot of money online as an affiliate persistence.
Back to my unpaid traffic tips. Here is a bulletin listing of websites I use to attract free traffic to my blogs. Bookmark this post, and get back to it for later reference. And don’t forget to share this list with a friend, who’s just starting out, and is having a hard time generating free targeted traffic online.
Without Further Delay Here Is Your Money Making Free Traffic List Affiliates:
This list will give you great backlinks so you will be able to climb in the search engines, step-up your online profits, and bring forth free targeted traffic to your website, or blog.
- Blog Commenting – Comment on blogs related to your niche with a link to your site, or blog. Please don’t spam! Post well-informed, relevant remarks. I hate folks that spam my blog be humble!
- Craigslist Forum – secret traffic source not a lot of marketers know about that works fine.
- Craigslist Blog – Most people don’t even know Craigslist has a blog. Use their zillions of users to your advantage, and post to the point comments on this high powered blog.
- Youtube – Need I tell more? Did you know that Youtube is in reality the 2d biggest search engine in the World? You’re probably laughing stating this guy is an retard. Stop laughing it’s true! Even though Youtube is a video sharing website owned by you guessed it Google. People are in reality utilising it like a search engine. Youtube visitors are applying the search bar to search for videos just like a SE. Why not make use of this and submit some videos with a link to your website, or blog? Pick out a good title and you’re off to the races with free targeted traffic. There are actually numerous marketers on Youtube, who are earning a lot of money by just narrowing down in video marketing.
- Youtube Video Commenting – Back to Youtube again ever consider all the top videos on Youtube that get trillions of views? Why not capitalize on this by leaving related remarks on videos in your niche that are highly viewed? If people like your comments they’ll visit your Youtube profile, see your website link, and have a look. Voila! Free targeted traffic just don’t spam, make relevant comments.
- Warriorforum – This is the finest internet marketing forum online bar none, and I’ve been a member there awhile. You’ll learn several great tips there for sure so if you’ve not signed up for a free account do so quickly. Add up a signature in your control panel to your website, or blog. Every post you make your free advertising begins with a link to your website underneath every post. P.S. Do not spam you will be like Arnold Schwarzenegger and terminated! There are people making millions of dollars online in that forum, so take all the free advice that you can get.
- www.honestworkfromhomesuccess.com -This online bulletin board is like Warriorforums younger brother they’ve great traffic levels and an active community. Be sure to bring them to your arsenal, affiliates!
- Websitebabble.com – Lisa the owner of this forum is very cool, and she has a very active community.
- Press Releases – Submit press releases for free to different press release sites online. My favored is http://www.prlog.org For a total list I found a great blog with twenty free press release sites. You can check them out here: http://mashable.com/2007/10/20/press-releases/
- Twitter – you’re gonna want to sign up for a free Twitter account with a link to your blog, or website in your Twitter profile. I’m not a big fan of Twitter but I do use it every time I update my blog with a new post.
- Facebook – I’m not big into social marketing myself but there are enough of prosperous folks out there who bring in more income through Twitter, Facebook, Myspace ETC… There are like one-half a billion Facebook members so making a profile with a link to your site is a really fine idea. Even if you don’t plan on using Facebook in your selling campaigns it will give you a nice backlink.
- Ezinearticles.com – The biggest article directory online. If your just starting out affiliate marketing and your looking for free targeted traffic, and juicy backlinks, submit those articles affiliates! Ezinearticles is the king of article directories.
- Articlesbase.com – I love this article directory they’re on Ezinearticles.coms tail for the best online and it is flash approval. Capital free traffic source to step-up your income levels.
- Goarticles.com – nifty for backlinks, not too great for paying customers, but all the same worth submitting too.
- Hubpages.com – I can carry on and on about the varied ways to bring in money through hubpages . You can monetise your hubs by affiliate marketing, Google adsense, Amazon, and even Kontera. The hubs rank considerably in the search engines, and they’re very satisfying to the eye. I’ve made quite a bit of income now, and in the past by writing hubs for hubpages. Make the best of this first-class traffic source, affiliates!
- Adswaps – If you’ve already began an email list which I highly recommend by the way if you’ve not. The old saying goes the money is in the list, and that’s one hundred ten % honest! If you already have an email list and you prefer to step-up your email list, and skyrocket your sites traffic check out Safeswaps it’s among the best investings I’ve of all time made. I make 10 times what safeswaps charges after the 1st months membership by applying their help. If you set up a few adswaps a week this can truly make you some quick money. For those of you who don’t know what adswaps are it’s basically you broadcasting out a free offer to your list for a different affiliate marketer in exchange for them sending an advertisement out for you. This works out for both parties to increment your list size, your profits, and your traffic all at the same time.
- Yahoo answers – Comment on questions associated with your niche. After enough posts you will be able to have an active link to your blog, or website, for a lot of free targeted traffic. Even before you’ve plenty of posts you can establish a yahoo profile with a link to your website. If the person likes your reply they will make sure to visit your website.
- Rss Feeds – Submit your blog to free rss feeds
- Squidoo – Great backlink but they’re not very affiliate chummy. I like hubpages a good deal better – but even so good for a backlink. You could earn a lot more money with them in the past but several affiliate marketers still use them.
- Traffic Exchanges – I’m not a big fan of traffic exchanges first off. The quality of traffic they produce is low quality non-buyers. Nearly all of them are freebie searchers with no advertising budget. Not the sort of traffic I would like to draw in to my blog. This is a business, and we’re in business to make money. Not lose it! When I first began a long time ago, I recall sitting at the computer looking at numberless websites in exchange for them watching my website. Oh, what a waste of time that was! Russian roulette anyone? All kidding aside. If your a novice just starting out in the affiliate, or IM industry, try them out for yourself let me know what you think? Some marketers trust that traffic exchanges are eminent for building lists. Not the sort of email list I want, but too each his own. Here are a a couple of popular traffic exchanges, if anything it’s a few good backlinks to your site. http://www.trafficswarm.com & http://www.traffic-splash.com/
I’ll be updating this list as I bump into new resources to step-up your profits.
If you want a cool little traffic submitter it is a 4 in 1 submitter. It submits to article directories, rss feeds, social bookmarking, and press release sites on automatic pilot check this out by clicking here. It’s a convenient little instrument to add to your mercenary arsenal. It’s really good for the low cost and I do recommend this software.