It is worth considering the basic principles to get website traffic, visitors and increased search engine rankings:
- Create a site with valuable content, products or services.
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document.
- Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers and get website traffic from the search engines
- Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page and you will get website traffic . Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
- Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
- Submit your web pages i.e. every web page and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high in order to get website traffic . Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
- Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons, social signals etc.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field and you will definately get website traffic and visitors
- When selling products online, use simple payment and shipment methods to make your customer’s experience fast and easy.
- When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.
- Don’t look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location, just like your real store and treat your customers with the same seriousness.
Website Traffic Conclusion
Follow these simple tips and you will definately get website traffic !
23 thoughts on “14 Tips to Increase Search Engine Ranking, Get Website Traffic And Visitors”
Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, however this article
offers nice understanding even.
nc search engine optimization recently posted..nc search engine optimization
Very good information. Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident
(stumbleupon). I’ve saved it for later!
Online Streetwear recently posted..Online Streetwear
THX for sharing this information. I will apply it to my new webshop and hope this will increase the traffic
“Great, thanks for sharing this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…”
Thanks for the blog.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
Very good blog article. Awesome.
Thanks so much for the article post.Thanks Again. Great.
Thanks for the blog.Much thanks again. Really Great.
“Hey, thanks for the article. Great.”
“Say, you got a nice article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.”
Im obliged for the post.Much thanks again. Will read on…
I am so grateful for your article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
A big thank you for your blog post.Thanks Again.
Very neat blog post. Cool.
I am so grateful for your article.Much thanks again.
“Wow, great blog article. Much obliged.”
“Say, you got a nice blog article. Much obliged.”
Thank you for your post.Much thanks again. Want more.
Really appreciate you sharing this post.Much thanks again. Great.
Site design is one thing most website owners take for granted. Sometimes things just go haphazard and are just placed anywhere that it’s impossible to find an important link. Make it look as simple and as clean as possible. Most website users are not patient.
I agree with the first tip. Of course, first and foremost, make sure that your website contains a lot of great stuff to read and learn from. You can’t just put up a site and post anything about it. Pick a niche and build your reputation on it.
Exactly Arthur! I belive that if you can establish yourself as an “Expert” in your niche, people will trust you and trust leads to purchases and more money for you…
Thank you for posting these tips. I hope I’m getting enough traffic for this to be on the top 10 results on search engine. I’ve been doing good on using the keywords though and they are really effective.