Whenever you’re worried about the low number of traffic you presently receive on your website, if your only looking to blow things up a bit increase visibility to your website or step-up the amount of back links you currently have then you may want to try blog commenting.
Now before we start I would like to say that whenever commenting on blogs you should always try to add something of use to the topic in hand either this or at the least compliment the author for their great work. Don’t just put a worthless comment which is obvious that you wrote it just for the traffic or backlink.
Blog commenting is a form of marketing
It’s a method of increasing traffic as well as being a way of construction links to your website therefore it could plausibly be sorted out as a form of off page SEO as well.
The idea behind blog commenting is that you comment on other people’s blog websites to increase the traffic to your own website or blog. You maybe thinking, well I have been doing that for ages but I don’t get any traffic from their websites. There are some tips and tricks behind blog commenting and these are some of my most important tips.
- Find 2-3 blogs that are associated with your market or your niche.
- Pick one username for every blog, possibly the username used to post on your own blog, forums or social media sites.
- Read their blogs daily not only for tips and information but so you can comment on each article they upload.
- Add something of value to the article, perhaps ask a question or state your own opinion.
- Try to be the first blogger to comment back, these are bound to get the most traffic.
- Become a part of their community, speak your opinion, help others and make friends.
These are just some of my primary tips for blog commenting, it’s not easy to make yourself known even so you can start by commenting on already popular blogs.
Blog commenting is an excellent way of increasing traffic not only this but some blogs do as well allow do follow URL links which will mean you also receive a backlink from their website.
Don’t have time to make blog comments yourself? Try this excellent automatic blog commenting service.