Free, extremely targeted traffic from a top search engine ranking is among the greatest benefits of the internet. This isn’t easy, but it can be achieved with some knowledge, effort, and patience. There are also paid techniques that bring visitors to your site and allow you to evaluate your ad copy and get feedback.
Setting a budget and using a combination of these methods (free and paid traffic) you will be able to find what works best for increasing website traffic to your site. What’s crucial is ROI/Return on Investment, if you invest $100 in advertising and make $1,000 – that’s something that’s working for you.
Here are a few tested methods of increasing website traffic.
- PPC or Pay-Per-Click advertising to increase website traffic: In a short timeframe, a highly aimed PPC campaign can provide tremendously effective results. Disadvantage: Could be very expensive.
- Paid traffic – Affordable, but are they it worth it? By paying for traffic you get it immediately and YOU set the price. Expect conversion rates around 0.5 – 2%. Disadvantage: Requires some money.
- Article Marketing – A good long term traffic strategy and often very affordable if you do the work yourself. Disadvantage: Requires a lot of work and time.
- Natural or Organic search engine listings (SEO) to increase website traffic: The targeted traffic gained through links in the organic search results boasts higher conversion rates, which means more sales and more income for you. Disadvantage: It takes a certain amount of knowledge and programming skills to optimize for organic search listings
- Hiring a web traffic consultant? Outsource if you have the money and little time. But make certain you hire someone reputable.
- Build backlinks: Backlinks are all important when it comes to your site’s success, sales and traffic results. It is sort of like trying to enter a big party. It’s all about connections just like most businesses. The more popular sites you pull in backlinks from, the more your website will be acknowledged by the Divine Google.
You don’t need 50,000 website visitors to make $10,000 every month. As a matter of fact, you may need only 300 web visitors who trusted you. This number is sufficient for you to build a solid monthly profit with a chosen 2-tiers commission program of your choice. Things work out if one only trusts.
Hence, learn how to increase website traffic, build your own subscriber list, help your visitors solve their problems and build trust. Working this way will turn your targeted traffic into your leads and your profits will increase. It does not matter how you get that huge traffic. It is wasted your resources if you cannot turn them into your leads and proceed to making sale. Increasing web site traffic and volumes is urgent for any business to survive and do well. It is a numbers game.
We may not recognize just how important it is now, but in the end we will realize as things become tougher and tougher we will need to work harder and harder just to make the ends meet, let alone profit. By increasing website traffic and continuing that traffic flow we would have solved numerous problems that all businesses face. For instance we would have solved our cash flow problems and our advertising problems by simply increasing the number of people who visit our website on a daily basis.